If you are searching for online piano lessons, skype piano lessons, or online piano teachers, Amazing Mobile Music Instruction can help! Our goal is to help people achieve a greater understanding of how music actually works. Not just memorizing and feeling lost, but to really comprehend its structure while having fun. We offer musical instruction services for both kids and adults online, in-home (your place) or at our studio (our home studio).
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE TIMES • PROVEN METHODS • BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
ONLINE LESSONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!!!
ONLINE LESSONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE (NO TRAVEL CHARGES).
ZELLE OR VENMO FOR PAYMENTS PREFERRED. MULTIPLE STUDENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
Online Piano Lessons
Learn online piano lessons quickly with an online piano teacher.
- Play your favorite songs from the beginning
- Learn chords, notes, accompaniment & more
- Practice more efficiently because of instant feedback
- Works great with a real piano or a keyboard
- Perfect for beginners and returning students
How Much Do Online Piano Lessons Cost?
The average 60 minute online piano lesson costs about $70 per hour with average prices ranging $27 to $179 per hour in the US for 2020 according to TakeLessons.
Skype Piano Lessons
Online and/ or Skype piano lessons offers many benefits. Our online and/ or Skype piano teachers have created excellent techniques for teaching online piano lessons online through Skype or other video conferencing platforms and have found ideal methods to overcome the challenges that online and/ or Skype piano lessons produce.
Prior to your Online and/ or Skype piano lesson:
- Prior to beginning your lesson, you can stay contact with your online and/ or Skype piano teacher by emails or texts, informing them of any points that you would like to cover specifically in your next online and/ or Skype piano lesson.
- Your online and/ or Skype piano teacher will send you any necessary sheet music, music exercises, and any notes you may need by email, so you can be prepared before your lesson.
- At the scheduled time and date, your online and/ or Skype piano teacher places a video call to you using Skype. You are required to be signed into your Skype account to get the call.
Throughout your Online and/ or Skype piano lesson:
- Throughout your online piano lesson, your Skype piano teacher will teach you just like they would with an in-person piano lesson.
- If you’re working with sheet music, your online and/ or Skype piano teacher has a copy too, and take down notes on their score, holding the score up to the camera for you to copy in pencil on yours. This approach works particularly well, because copying down the notes on your own strengthens your understanding and memory of the notes your teacher took down.
- Occasionally it’s beneficial to illustrate musical ideas using diagrams. Your online and/ or Skype piano teacher will do this on the score, so you can see on camera, and then scan the score to send you a copy by email following your online piano lesson.
- Rather than taking down your online piano lesson notes and assignments in a journal or notepad, your online and/ Skype piano teacher will send them in an email, at the conclusion of each of your online and/ Skype piano lessons. Because all of your online piano lesson notes are on the computer, it makes them easier to find, and stops them from becoming lost.
Following your Online and/ or Skype piano lesson:
- Make sure to get in contact your online and/ or Skype piano teacher by email if there are any questions you may have after your piano lesson.
Online Piano Lessons for Kids
With AMMI, kids get a lot more than the piano lessons. Our creative, fundamental approach motivates your fledgling pianist to genuinely understand music. Online piano lessons for kids empowers learners with the understanding and methods they need to grow into true pianists.
Online Piano Lessons for Beginners
There are multiple skills your child is required to learn when playing piano or any other musical instrument for that matter. The essential things for playing piano are correct positioning of the child’s hands (if not, bone injury may happen), correct posture, the ability to read sheet music and the capability of sight-reading, for example, playing a piece without practicing it beforehand. Each of these help the child’s brain to develop intellectually and creatively and are vital to music learning. The piano takes a long time to honestly become accomplished, so make sure that your child is totally committed.
Online Piano Lessons for Adults
A lot of adults are daunted by the possibility of learning to play the piano. In the end, if an individual didn’t take lessons when they were younger, they might think it’s too late to learn any piano skills after they have turned 30. Nevertheless, as it happens, adults have essential advantages over kids when it comes down to learning to play the piano.
About our Online Piano Teacher
Ben has over 28 years of musical experience. As owner and instructor, he has developed a successful method of musical instruction. He has been studying theory for many years after teaching himself how to play and learning from any musician he encountered. Because of this, he has an original approach to teaching, playing and writing. When beginning to teach, he explored other methods to find a more reasonable if not a simpler way of conveying how to play a variety of instruments. Ben’s Method is enjoyable and valuable.
Why Learn Piano Lessons Online?
- Connect with Ben from across the US. Having various traditions, cultures, and techniques to expand your mind and your playing style.
- Easier than ever to begin. All you need is your instrument, an internet connected computer or laptop equipped with a webcam, mic, and some type of video conferencing software.
- Retake your lesson again and again. Every lesson is recorded for you; go over the lesson’s contents over and over, with materials shared throughout the lessons are also accessible.
- Differ your learning. Take technique practice with ben throughout the morning or take music lessons in the evening. No boundaries. No restrictions.
- Make a valuable connection. Ben gives music lessons for a living; connect with him and share your passion.
- Learn on your time. End the come and go time to take physical music lessons and utilize that time to improve in your own house.
- Improve your technical skill. With video and audio optimized for music, it’s just as good as being with an instructor.
- Quickly check in with teachers via chat. Having a hard time with a technique since your last lesson, but can’t wait until the next one? Chat directly with Ben at any time and get a little extra assistance.
- Lower your costs. With reduced travel time and costs for both the student and Ben; online lessons can be considerably lower in price. Please call for pricing.
- Nothing to lose. Ben is offering a half off your introductory lesson to try out the system and meet Ben.
- Enhance music theory and understanding. Attain knowledge and techniques from Ben’s 28 years of musical experience.
Join us next time. As always if you ever have a question or would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t forget to like/follow us on Facebook and Instagram @amazingmobilemusic.
Best Online Piano Lessons
Here are some of the best online piano lesson websites available in 2020.
If you are looking for some really awesome software apps and features, the two top choices on the list are without a doubt the best options for you.
The number three choice is perfect if you want that in-person touch, as they have a video exchange feature that lets you get a personal assessment.
If you are not into the software thing, and want a cheaper option, number four is for you.
Of course, there are other options, but these are decidedly the top choices.
Cost: $9.99 / Month
The best software tool for learning the piano with video lessons for beginners to the advanced.
Cost: $9.99 / Month
The main focus is on learning songs. Using the free trial is great for testing the waters.
Cost: $23.25 / Month
Access to one on one instruction using their Video Exchange feature is what makes them exceptional.
Cost: $49 – One Payment
The most inexpensive piano lessons online, but no progressive features. Very easy to use.
Free Online Piano Lessons
Possibly the first free piano and music lesson websites online, founded in February of 1994. Learn piano quick, with straightforward, step by step instructions, for each skill level.
Absolutely a site you should bookmarking and visit often. Albert Frantz helps you along your adventure of piano expertise. At Key-Notes.com you are helped in refining and developing several skills along the way including: Learning to Read Sheet Music, Music Ear Instruction, Piano Theory and Technique.
Online piano tutorials that are “made with love and don’t cost you a dime”. Find a great piano tutorial, tailored just for you – for no cost! Over 17.8 million views on YouTube and over 400 videos uploaded.
Want to learn how to play piano RIGHT NOW? Are you looking for results IMMEDIATELY? Do you think you are too old to learn to play the piano? Do you want your stress levels to decrease?
Amazing Mobile Music offers Music Lessons Throughout the Phoenix metro area.
Learning to play the ivories is now easier than ever with AMMI online lessons. Take a look and start playing piano today.
With online guitar lessons you can rock out with any instructor in the US! Try our lessons out risk-free today.
Just about every song needs a bass line. Try a risk-free online bass guitar lesson and turn into the heartbeat of your band.
Learn how to play the Ukulele with our online Ukulele lessons. With the right music teacher anyone can learn the Ukulele.
MUSIC LESSONS REVIEWS
Ben is an amazing music instructor. I am a music producer and I have taken piano lessons from him for over 5 years. Highly recommended as he is very patient and easy to work with.
"Ben is an amazing piano teacher. He is energetic, outgoing and very patient. My daughter has really enjoyed her lessons over the last few months. He has kept my daughter excited about learning by his upbeat personality, but has also made sure she focused on the essentials of piano playing. Ben is very knowledgeable and as a parent, it is very comforting to deal with such a professional."
"With Ben's encouraging, patient and enthusiastic style of teaching I now know that I can learn to play guitar. As an older student I wasn't sure if I should endeavor such a challenge. Before I realized, I was learning, playing and understanding music."
"My son has only had his first lesson so far but the instructor was very good with him. He was so interested after the lesson that he continued to practice for another 20 min after the lesson. He is now very excited to learn more. Thank you!"
"Ben is a good guitar teacher. I have learned many things from him. He lets you take your time when you are trying to learn something and he will never rush you. I would suggest having Ben as your guitar teacher."
"I had my first lesson and am very excited and inspired by Benjamins enthusiasm and teaching style. He makes it a lot of fun! I am hoping his style will inspirer my daughter to take lessons."
"Ben was prompt and very friendly. The boys enjoyed the lessons and will continue on with Ben. He was great at being flexible to fit us into his schedule when it worked for us."
"Ben is very patient and knowledgeable. My son was very happy about learning to play a song after his 1st lesson. He is eager to practice and seems to really enjoy it."
"Benjamin was patient, friendly, and professional. He worked well with my kids and we are looking forward to next weeks session."
"Ben has so much passion and an amazing gift for sharing it with young ones -- my 6 year old son LOVED his first lesson!!!"
"Ben is an excellent and very supportive instructor."
"Ben is a great teacher. He keeps lessons interesting and fun!"
"Ben makes lessons fun and I also learn a lot!"
"Ben has been teaching guitar to my son for the past few months and I must say that, it has been great so far. Ben teaches various techniques which I see no other previous guitar instructor has stressed upon earlier and they are must for guitarist in order to develop good habits from the start. He makes sure in every class that my son is playing the guitar with correct form and technique. He's good with kids and makes sure they are comfortable and understanding the instructions. I always tell my son to learn as much as possible from Ben, he's a good teacher and willing to share his knowledge. Recently started piano classes as well for my daughter and so far going great. She's liking them. Definitely recommend if any one wants to learn music from Ben. At least give him a try."
"I had been meaning to get piano lessons for my oldest for a while and when I found Ben's ad on Yelp I sent him a message. He responded quickly and was able to fit us in at a time which worked perfectly for the both of us. He is very patient with my daughter and she has shown so much improvement over such a short amount of time. I can't believe how quickly she is picking things up and enjoying playing. She constantly makes up new songs throughout the day, adding to them and seems genuinely interested in continuing. He even likes to help her create new music to keep her interested. A much better experience than I had when I was younger. I am so glad we found Ben."