Learning a new instrument can be tough and intimidating. Once you master the art, though, the reward is so satisfying. You will have forever entered yourself into the magical world of music. If you’re struggling to learn an instrument as a beginner, let these inspirational music quotes give you the motivation to carry on.
Music Inspirational Quotes
- “What I have to say is all in the music. If I want to say anything, I write a song.” – Paul McCartney
- “If you write great songs with meaning and emotion, they will last forever because songs are the key to everything.” – Elton John
- “Music is what tells us that the human race is greater than we realize.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “When you play, never mind who listens to you.” – Robert Schumann
- “A great song should lift your heart, warm the soul and make you feel good.” – Colbie Caillat
- “Love is friendship set to music.” – Jackson Pollock
- “Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart.” – Pablo Casals
- “If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare
- “Music can change the world because it can change people.” – Bono
- “Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Tell me what to listen to, and I’ll tell you who you are.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo
- “Music is an outburst of the soul.” – Frederick Delius
- “Music is the universal language of mankind.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Music is the only thing I’ve ever known that doesn’t have any rules at all.” – Josh Homme
- “The only love affair I have ever had was with music.” – Maurice Ravel
- “Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.” – Maya Angelou
- “Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn.” – Charlie Parker
- “Where words leave off, music begins.” – Heinrich Henne
- “Music is the strongest form of magic.” – Marilyn Manson
- “Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.” – Modest Mouse
- “Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “The only truth is music.” – Jack Kerouac
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
- “Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” – Plato
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
More Inspirational Quotes About Music
Music Lessons In Phoenix
Originally based in Prescott, Amazing Mobile Music Instruction is your number one choice for music lessons in the valley of the sun! Amazing Mobile teaches the basics and fundamentals of music; equating playing an instrument to math. Once the structure is understood, the possibilities are endless! Amazing Mobile offers flexible schedules and at-home music lessons, perfect for the busy adults and/or children in your life. For the easiest and most affordable music lessons in Phoenix, head on over to Ben’s Method to schedule a time that works best for you. In addition to guitar lessons, they also offer piano, drum, bass guitar, ukulele and mandolin instruction. Online music lessons are available as well!
ONLINE LESSONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!!!
ONLINE LESSONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE (NO TRAVEL CHARGES).
ZELLE OR VENMO FOR PAYMENTS PREFERRED. MULTIPLE STUDENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
CONTACT BENJAMIN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE STUDENT DISCOUNTS!!!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE TIMES • PROVEN METHODS • BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
PIANO LESSONS REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS
Ben is an amazing music instructor. I am a music producer and I have taken piano lessons from him for over 5 years. Highly recommended as he is very patient and easy to work with.
"I think it was a great first lesson for my 8 year old. He has been taking private lessons for the past one year but none of the instructors taught him the right technique to hold the pick, hold the guitar and placement of right and left hand. The instructor (Benjamin) seemed knowledgeable and had the right approach to teach a child. Definitely plan to continue taking these lessons and definitely recommend to anyone who is interested."
"Ben is an amazing piano teacher. He is energetic, outgoing and very patient. My daughter has really enjoyed her lessons over the last few months. He has kept my daughter excited about learning by his upbeat personality, but has also made sure she focused on the essentials of piano playing. Ben is very knowledgeable and as a parent, it is very comforting to deal with such a professional."
"With Ben's encouraging, patient and enthusiastic style of teaching I now know that I can learn to play guitar. As an older student I wasn't sure if I should endeavor such a challenge. Before I realized, I was learning, playing and understanding music."
"My son has only had his first lesson so far but the instructor was very good with him. He was so interested after the lesson that he continued to practice for another 20 min after the lesson. He is now very excited to learn more. Thank you!"
"Ben is a good guitar teacher. I have learned many things from him. He lets you take your time when you are trying to learn something and he will never rush you. I would suggest having Ben as your guitar teacher."
"I had my first lesson and am very excited and inspired by Benjamins enthusiasm and teaching style. He makes it a lot of fun! I am hoping his style will inspirer my daughter to take lessons."
"Ben was prompt and very friendly. The boys enjoyed the lessons and will continue on with Ben. He was great at being flexible to fit us into his schedule when it worked for us."
"Ben is very patient and knowledgeable. My son was very happy about learning to play a song after his 1st lesson. He is eager to practice and seems to really enjoy it."
"Benjamin was patient, friendly, and professional. He worked well with my kids and we are looking forward to next weeks session."
"Ben has so much passion and an amazing gift for sharing it with young ones -- my 6 year old son LOVED his first lesson!!!"
"Ben is an excellent and very supportive instructor."
"Ben is a great teacher. He keeps lessons interesting and fun!"
"Ben makes lessons fun and I also learn a lot!"
"Ben has been teaching guitar to my son for the past few months and I must say that, it has been great so far. Ben teaches various techniques which I see no other previous guitar instructor has stressed upon earlier and they are must for guitarist in order to develop good habits from the start. He makes sure in every class that my son is playing the guitar with correct form and technique. He's good with kids and makes sure they are comfortable and understanding the instructions. I always tell my son to learn as much as possible from Ben, he's a good teacher and willing to share his knowledge. Recently started piano classes as well for my daughter and so far going great. She's liking them. Definitely recommend if any one wants to learn music from Ben. At least give him a try."
"I had been meaning to get piano lessons for my oldest for a while and when I found Ben's ad on Yelp I sent him a message. He responded quickly and was able to fit us in at a time which worked perfectly for the both of us. He is very patient with my daughter and she has shown so much improvement over such a short amount of time. I can't believe how quickly she is picking things up and enjoying playing. She constantly makes up new songs throughout the day, adding to them and seems genuinely interested in continuing. He even likes to help her create new music to keep her interested. A much better experience than I had when I was younger. I am so glad we found Ben."